BOOKS ARE OUR BEST FRIENDS

GATEWAY OF KNOWLEDGE

GATEWAY OF KNOWLEDGE

Thursday, January 19, 2023

Day- 4 (19/01/2023)

   Day-4  21 days In-sevice courses for Librarian

Day 4 begin with Morning Assembly by group C which is very nicely perform. after that 

an informative session was taken by Mr. Sunil Saini on " NEP- 2020 Role of School Library and Librarian" by this session I learnt about as a Librarian  how to effectively I give updates information with the help of e- platform on timely to my users.

after that Mr. S. L. Faisal took a practical session on ' Make of Sound cloud Library' 

With the instruction given by sir I able to create my Audio Library "KV Sec- 22 Audio Library'

Todays all lecture and Session are too much informative and fruitful.




No comments:

Post a Comment

21 day (05/02/2023)